Social > General Discussion

Origin of your Username

(1/5) > >>

ccbtimewiz:
How exactly did your name come to be on the net? What's the story?

My name is my initials with "timewiz", which derives from "Time Wizard"; my first and last Yu-Gi-Oh! card from back in the day.

Manu:
My name is only the short form of Manuela.
I never got the idea to use an other name.
Sometimes I call my own "Angeleyes", cause a very nice person said once to me I have the eyes of an angel.  ;D

If it is true I don't know, but it was nice to hear.

Costa:
Costa

It's my surname  :D

pro_ street NFS:
pro_ street NFS,my favorite game  >:-D

???1031:
din1031 -> ???1031 comes from my japanese learning, that i've done until i start by study. And i love it in that way ;D. I like the japanese culture so i thought i will show it to everyone =D. I changed this around 2006.
Before the orignal meaning of din1031 there are some dates and datas about me in it. I've this nick since 14 ;). (Yes i'm since 1995 online :P, you can calculate now how old i'm ;D). For example they day i choice this nick ;D was 31.10 the how old i was on that time 10+3+1=14. With ???1031 i would like to show my job that i've, and that it have a lot to do with the job. (???1031 = Deutsches Institut für Normung, it's possible that you read somewhere ???1031 iso or ???1031 en iso it's a norm *g*). I want also show in the nick that i'm a german person and and and... i thought long about my nick choice :).

Bye
DIN1031

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version