Social > Team Blogs

Another Status Update

(1/5) > >>

[SiNaN]:
Hello everyone,

It has been another long time since the last blog post but I'm sure you're getting used to it. As I have noted in another blog post topic, there have been drastic changes in my life over the summer, such as graduating from university and moving to a totally new country. So it's taking some time for me to settle down and get used to this new life.

As you already see, 2.3.4 isn't out yet, which is a pretty unfortunate situation. I did plenty of coding 2 weeks ago and was planning to get 2.3.4 ready by then but things didn't go as I expected them to. (they never do!) So after two weeks, there is again some activity back and the issue list is down to a single page. Unless something unexpected happens, we'll have 2.3.4 ready soon and it'll include most of the little features anticipated by the community.

Other than the development; as you all know, grafitus joined us as a Customizer and recently Blue joined as an Apprentice Customizer. Also, AngelinaBelle has been back and continuing assisting with/shouldering all your support requests alone. I should also note that we've almost reached to 20,000 downloads for SimplePortal 2.3.3 package (it's 19992 by the time I'm writing this) and I've passed 5,000 post count, so Nathaniel is no longer alone in the 5k club.

Lastly, I would like to thank you all for your patience continued support. Hopefully, we won't let you down.

Kryzen:
Congrats with your graduation. :) I'm looking forward to 2.3.4 and 2.4. :D Congrats to grafitus and blue, and welcome back AngelinaBelle. :D

Dr. Deejay

sebas:
good news!

c23_Mike:
Hi there!

Wonderful! 2.3.4 would be a great job for the SMF2!

Old Fossil:
Sinan I have been using SP since the days of 1.1.8 and always will be.

I am still learning how to use some of the features too.

(Pages I only started using earlier this year, or was it last year?)

Anyways kiddo congratulations on the graduation ( darn skool kids).

@Grafitus and Blue hope you two have fun  with the customising. Hope Sinan doesn't have to hold a whip over you both.

Am sad Nathaniels had to take a step down though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version