Social > Team Blogs

Update on 2.3.4

(1/9) > >>

[SiNaN]:
Hello everyone,

As you all know, we have been working on a new "bug fix + some cool minor features" release for some time. We're now in the testing phase. And I'm happy to announce that I've just posted SimplePortal 2.3.4 Beta 2 for Beta Testers to test it. We have been testing this version carefully as the number of changes were a lot more than usual. We have also introduced a new cool tool to keep track of tests we are running. (see the attachments) We're hoping to bring you a more powerful and stable release in the very near future. Get your portals ready for an upgrade!

grafitus:
Oh, no! I didn't know that we would be on TV (aka "the screenshots"). I wish I had done more tests. ;D

ccbtimewiz:
Will donators be getting their own version?

[SiNaN]:

--- Quote from: grafitus on October 02, 2011, 12:56:37 PM ---Oh, no! I didn't know that we would be on TV (aka "the screenshots"). I wish I had done more tests. ;D

--- End quote ---

He he. That made me remember these shouts:

http://simpleportal.net/index.php?action=portal;sa=shoutbox;shoutbox_id=1;start=2560

--- Quote from: ccbtimewiz on October 02, 2011, 09:47:31 PM ---Will donators be getting their own version?

--- End quote ---

No.

Divecall:
How you was getting the Link to the old shouts? I can find nothing about this on my SP-ACP or something else ???  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version