Development > Applied Requests

Events block

(1/4) > >>

Geri:
I post this suggestion here too, so you don't foget it ;) :).
I sugested already, in the simplemachines forum, that it would be useful and nice to add a event's block in the portal's options. So that the calendar's events apear in that block.

I don't know, is there a posibility to make this with a php block? To have a code for calling the calendar event's in the portal in that block?

Great job guys whit the portal. Keep it up...and thanks.

hadesflames:
this seems like a good idea, i'm not sure if we already have this because i could have sworn i saw it on my install lol but if not i'm sure the developers will have it ready by their next release =]

Nathaniel:
Hopefully once the main parts of the SMF 2 Beta version and the 2.05 version  of Simple Portal are finished, we can think about adding some of these new block ideas. ;)

Geri:
What about that events block? :)

I saw in the block section a php calendar block... But for me and for my users it would be more useful to have just a block showing the future event's.

Can this be done with just a php block? Or it needs more code changing and simple portal integration.

TW1ST3D:
I use this Code, which happens to work well for my needs............It incorporates all of what you are asking for

(attached)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version