SimplePortal > News and Announcements

The Legendary Beauty: Mehmene

(1/8) > >>

Eliana Tamerin:
The SimplePortal Team is happy to announce the new custom theme for SimplePortal.net, the Mehmene theme!

Taking its name from a legendary beauty, "Mehmene Banu", Mehmene comes with lively colors, yellow and orange, blending beautifully with the tones of cream, using the ever popular Fam Fam Fam Silk Icons and serving a warm layout.

Enjoy!

Please note that this theme is a custom theme exclusive to this forum. At this time we don't plan on distributing it.

NIBOGO:
Looks great pretty nice theme, one of the best themes I have seen for SMF

Nathaniel:
Woot, new theme! :D

ccbtimewiz:
A couple minor issues I found:

1.) The block that indicates on/off for boards with new posts is really difficult to see, probably because this is such a bright theme and the blocks only light up a bit.

2.) The top menu: it staggers on my screen to the second row. Refer to this screenshot.

The theme looks great, though. I love the "Ubuntu" feel it gives, it really is refreshing compared to the other crispy orange themes. Inspiring and well deserving of "legendary beauty" as its title.

Bloc:
Congrats, always nice with new colors. :)

I do feel its perhaps a bit too rich in the yellow/orange hues lol, but eyes of the beholder I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version