Social > Introductions

Hello everybody =P

(1/5) > >>

Costa:
Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I only view this board now :D
Let's me introduce

My name is Costa, well... in fact it's my surname, my name is Hugo. But since i was kid, everybody call me Costa, and Costa it is.

I discover Simple Portal some months ago, I migrate from phpbb and there a portal it's a default option (i think). When i start with SMF, i feel i need a portal, try someones, but SP is love at the first site   :thumbsup:

It's time to contribute to this project, translation is my hobby.
During some years, i translate Games to portuguese (Civilization 4, Gears of War, Toca Race Driver, Race Driver: GRID, NwN, Crysis, BiA: Hell's Highway, etc etc), i like to play in portuguese. And now i discover SMF and is mod's, and i spend time translating them.

So here i am to help, i don't understand too much about coding  ;P
But translation it's with me.

I live in Brazil, but I'm portuguese.
I already live in Spain, Italy, England, Netherland, Germany, France and Poland.

Farewell
- Costa

ccbtimewiz:
Welcome to the community, and thank you for assisting with our translations. Your time is much appreciated! :)

Costa:

--- Quote from: ccbtimewiz ---Welcome to the community
--- End quote ---
Thank you!

--- Quote from: ccbtimewiz ---and thank you for assisting with our translations.

--- End quote ---
You're welcome, and i want to translate de documentation about SP too, it1s a question of time only :P

H:
Welcome :)

Nathaniel:
Welcome to SP.net. Thanks for becoming a translator, your contribution is welcome. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version