Social > Website Showcase

Color Me Forum - An Adult Coloring Enthusiast Forum (Responsive! OOOoo!)

(1/1)

Jade Elizabeth:
          Color Me Forum is dedicated to sharing knowledge, experiences, and most of all our love of coloring!

You can find places to...

* Show off your finished coloring pages!
* Find more coloring books and pages or learn to make your own!
* Discover exciting new things to color in unexpected places!
* Discuss relaxation, art, crafts, and all things coloring with our amazing community!
* Get exclusive first access and special discounts for Color Me Forum Coloring Pages.
Join the Color Me Forum Club free, and color yourself happy every day chatting with like minded coloring enthusiasts!

I made this forum to help get my business Next Level SMF out there, and since my first portal love is Simple Portal I also decided to give it a go. It needs a bit of fiddling to work well with Redsy but it's looking pretty okay! It's also responsive thanks to some amazing help from Ninja! :D

I wasn't really sure what to put up. There's a couple of things I would really love to do but I am almost certain they all require some level of custom coding. If you have suggestions for me I would of course be happy to argue why I don't like them with you ha ha (well in fairness I probably will but I like bouncing ideas around :D).

Check it out!.

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
Totally deserves to be in this board, if you ask me :D One of the best around, because of the looks but also for being responsive indeed, it truly unleashes the power of SimplePortal, and it just started!

Burke Knight:
Very nice indeed, Jade.
All this time, and I never knew your site...lol

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
That one is new :)

Jade Elizabeth:

--- Quote from: Burke Knight on January 16, 2016, 07:43:48 PM ---Very nice indeed, Jade.
All this time, and I never knew your site...lol

--- End quote ---

Yeah that one is new. My main sites are in my sig which I updated yesterday ha ha. My personal one is jades-world.com :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version