Support > Install and Upgrade

Broke my forum upgrading

(1/3) > >>

russguaj:
Hello all, sorry to be the annoying new guy but I broke my forum tonight trying to upgrade to 2.3.7.  When deleting 2.3.6, I got the following message and can't get in to reload anything:
Warning: require_once(/home/content/78/8010078/html/simplemachinesforum/Sources/Subs-Portal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/78/8010078/html/simplemachinesforum/index.php on line 57

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/78/8010078/html/simplemachinesforum/Sources/Subs-Portal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/78/8010078/html/simplemachinesforum/index.php on line 57

I honestly don't know what to do next, any help would be greatly appreciated!

ccbtimewiz:
Hello there.

It would seem there are missing files in your installation. When you say "deleting 2.3.6" how did you go about it?

russguaj:
I used the uninstall option in my admin area of my forum, and then it went to that screen.  I'm new at all of this so I assumed it would allow me to load the new version after uninstalling the old.  I'm in the hosting site right now trying to refresh the backup version, but that's not going smooth either. 

I inherited this site with no training and experience, so what I have figured out is self taught, so please forgive my ignorance in this subject matter.   

ccbtimewiz:
Could you attach your /index.php file?

russguaj:

--- Quote from: ccbtimewiz on March 29, 2019, 04:20:16 PM ---Could you attach your /index.php file?

--- End quote ---

Here you go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version