Development > Declined Requests

Not responded topics list

<< < (2/3) > >>

ccbtimewiz:
While the utility might be important, there are other ways to go about it, such as creating a custom PHP block that does it for you.

I haven't tested this yet, but it *should* work in theory...

Open ./SSI.php

Find:

--- Code: ---ORDER BY num_' . ($type != 'replies' ? 'views' : 'replies') . ' DESC
--- End code ---

Replace with:

--- Code: ---ORDER BY num_' . ($type != 'replies' ? 'views' : 'replies') . ' ASC
--- End code ---

Find:

--- Code: ---ORDER BY t.num_' . ($type != 'replies' ? 'views' : 'replies') . ' DESC
--- End code ---

Replace with:

--- Code: ---ORDER BY t.num_' . ($type != 'replies' ? 'views' : 'replies') . ' DESC
--- End code ---

And then make a new PHP block and use this:

--- Code: ---<?php

require_once('SSI.php');
ssi_topTopics($type = 'replies', $num_topics = 10, 'echo');

?>
--- End code ---

This will show you the last ten topics that have 0 replies, ordered by latest.

Portugal:
Hi Bullet,

Yes it works...very thanks to remember that simple solution....now i will go try to improve more options on that code....(boards options etc.)

Very thanks

Regards

FireDitto:

--- Quote from: [SiNaN] on March 07, 2012, 10:38:40 AM ---Of course it's possible but it doesn't sound like a useful feature to me. Custom PHP block will accept any kind of PHP code. So if you can get someone to code the necessary PHP code for you, you can use it in a Custom PHP block.
--- End quote ---

I don't know; I think it would be a pretty useful block for the people who use SP with their RPG forums. It would highlight the open and/or unresponded to topics and thus allow the members to see where they could jump right in, rather than creating a new thread for themselves.

From an RPG pov, it makes a lot of sense ;)

BaghdadGhost:

--- Quote from: Bullet on September 22, 2012, 08:12:42 PM ---While the utility might be important, there are other ways to go about it, such as creating a custom PHP block that does it for you.

I haven't tested this yet, but it *should* work in theory...

Open ./SSI.php

Find:

--- Code: ---ORDER BY num_' . ($type != 'replies' ? 'views' : 'replies') . ' DESC
--- End code ---

Replace with:

--- Code: ---ORDER BY num_' . ($type != 'replies' ? 'views' : 'replies') . ' ASC
--- End code ---

Find:

--- End code ---

Replace with:

--- End code ---

And then make a new PHP block and use this:

--- Code: ---<?php

require_once('SSI.php');
ssi_topTopics($type = 'replies', $num_topics = 10, 'echo');

?>
--- End code ---

This will show you the last ten topics that have 0 replies, ordered by latest.

--- End quote ---

Hi Bullet,

Thanks for the instructions above but it seams to me that the second edit is the same!

ccbtimewiz:
One has ORDER BY num_' and the other has ORDER BY t.num_'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version