Customization > Blocks and Modifications

[Plugin] jQuery Navgoco Menus

<< < (2/3) > >>

assemblytube:
I have been using this menu mod for some time and it is a great mod. I like it very much.

I wonder if you might have an idea on what is causing the following behaviour.

I just purchased Likes Pro mod from SMFPacks http://www.smfpacks.com/likes and when I use this mod everytime I click on a post the full Navgoco menu opens to show all of the boards at once. I appreciate that you are nothing to do with the Likes Pro mod, but wondered if you had an idea about what factors might make the Navgoco menu fully expand.

I have uninstalled the Likes Pro mod at the moment because I want to keep using your Navgoco mod.

Thanks for any ideas.

iain sherriff:
Has anyone got this on a multi category forum that I can see please ?

Installed it on a test board and it looks as if it does what I want but only have one Cat with one board on the test  :whistle:

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
Just create more category ;)

iain sherriff:
 :)  hmmm OK

(wanted to see a "live" one)

Yes, this displays what I want  but I need it so the links are not active and so that all registered members can see all the links no matter what thier membergroup.

Any tips on how/where to look for that ?

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:

--- Quote from: iain sherriff on May 09, 2015, 07:43:53 AM ---the links are not active and so that all registered members can see all the links no matter what thier membergroup.

--- End quote ---
Explain :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version