Customization > Custom Coding

Is it possible to make Recent Posts/Topics a little less Recent?

<< < (4/4)

Dwev:
Uninstalled Truncate 1.2.1 and installed SP_Post-Topic-Age_v1.0x and all is well.

So both the 'slow' boards still show fine on the front page, and all of the accents are showing again as they should.

Thanks you very, very much for all of this, including making an extra plugin, I feel privileged!

About multibyte support, I asked one of the admins about this and his answer was: "Yup, (php7.1-mbstring is already the newest version)".

Chen Zhen:
Glad you got everything sorted.

I believe it had something to do with the DOM filter I use for truncating posts/topics.
The recent post/topic alterations have been removed from the truncate plug-in (v1.23).
In my download section there now exists a new SP plug-in for recent posts/topics which I just gave you.

If you ever find yourself in need of the truncate plug-in please don't hesitate to download & try it again.
It has been adjusted and tested with various language characters which seem to work in my local environment.

If you don't mind me asking... What language is your forum/database set to?
Can you provide an example of a post that was giving the issue perhaps in a PM so that I can test the specific characters?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version