Customization > Blocks and Modifications

[Plugin] SP Shoutbox Audio

<< < (3/13) > >>

beast:

I guess AND I know I don't know what I'm doing. I downloaded the package and it told me that I couldn't use that type. So I did the other one and it said to stop there was a errior. I guess I just won't have sound on the shout box. I don't know enough to do it

I'm running
Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal
Bright Forest Theme v2.3 by Aaron

:-[ :-[

Chen Zhen:

--- Quote from: beast on December 30, 2011, 05:16:13 PM ---
  I guess AND I know I don't know what I'm doing. I downloaded the package and it told me that I couldn't use that type. So I did the other one and it said to stop there was a errior. I guess I just won't have sound on the shout box. I don't know enough to do it

I'm running
Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal
Bright Forest Theme v2.3 by Aaron

:-[ :-[

--- End quote ---

You should really look into updating your forum to SMF 2.0.2
ref. http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Upgrading#Download_the_Upgrade_Archive
.. and also your Simple Portal to version 2.3.4

Anyhow, you can get outdated versions of my plugins from this page: http://askusaquestion.net/index.php/board,61.0.html
They are for SP 2.3.3

karakif:
it would be really perfect if i can apply it in my forum.i established this mod without any problem, i turn it on from control panel of simple portal and made sound effect "10" but i cant hear any voice when i send a message in chat :(

edit:it is working perfectly:D yup :D thank u soo much really. it was the very big necessity for me

Chen Zhen:

--- Quote from: karakif on January 22, 2012, 01:12:37 PM ---...
edit:it is working perfectly:D yup :D thank u soo much really. it was the very big necessity for me

--- End quote ---

You're welcome & I am glad to hear you got it working properly.

karakif:
how can we create a "shout_sounds.swf" folder to make our own sound? :D these sounds are not bad but i really wondered how did u make this swf folder because im hearing different sounds not only "ding" sound, sometimes it is changing and im hearing "dong"  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version