Customization > Themes and Graphics

Just want to ask if you all (SP team) would mind.

(1/3) > >>

Tyrsson:
I have recently started doing themes and since I think SP is the absolute best thing going as far as portals for SMF I was wondering.... If anyone on the team here would object to someone making themes that are laid out to work primarily with SP? Just small things such as, including the images (Dot, Arrow etc.). All themes (that I do) will be for the 2.0 Beta 4 (It rocks!!). This way people would know that the theme was pretty much ready to go with matching graphics.

Something like:

This theme has been optimized for use with Simple Portal.

Just wanted to ask.

Eliana Tamerin:
The SP Team has no problem with you or anybody else making themes optimized for SimplePortal. We'd love to see some themes that are made to work seamlessly with SP, most do, but there are still a few that look funky.

And if you customized the dot and arrow images, that'd be great, too.

Tyrsson:
Awesome!! You guys (and gals!!) rock!!

Runic:
well id hope you also make smf themes with no addons or do whats done with TP and have an on off feature :)

Burke Knight:
I think the OP meant to make the theme be ready for SP if the site the theme is being installed on has it, or installs it. That way, the theme would have it's own images and such especially made to match the theme when SP is there, too.

Much like Eliana Tamerin did with TrekBreak. :)

By the way, Eliana Tamerin, you did fantastic job on that theme. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version