Social > Team Blogs

Update on 2.3.5

<< < (2/4) > >>

[SiNaN]:
I have just updated this forum and we're now using SimplePortal 2.3.5 on this forum.

AngelinaBelle:
That's impressive! You have made quick work of this release! And I look forward to improved compatability with some of the more exotic CURVE-like themes.

-------
Edit: corrected typo

andy:
You should work more slowly! ... so now we can start talking about SP3.0?  :P

[SiNaN]:

--- Quote from: AngelinaBelle on March 12, 2012, 02:36:34 PM ---That's impressive! You have made quick work of this release! And I look forward to improved compatability with some of the more exotic CURVE-like themes.

-------
Edit: corrected typo

--- End quote ---

It should have been a lot faster. There was really no reason to delay this for months. I have to admit that the quote BBC issue was looking a bit scary and the header bar fix felt like it would require quite a lot of time. Those two really drained my motivation at times.

--- Quote from: igirisjin on March 12, 2012, 02:53:39 PM ---You should work more slowly! ... so now we can start talking about SP3.0?  :P

--- End quote ---

We've already started talking about it. ;)

Not to sound like I'm boasting but if I could code at my full capacity for longer periods, we could have a working alpha of 3.0 in a few months. I'm far from being that stable at this time though.

andy:
Some people always ask for too much and others give too much ... I dont like it when people try to push others into more and more work when they are donating their time - you do enough. SP3 can wait till the end of the year in my opinion... or later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version