Customization > Blocks and Modifications

[Block] Easy Slider

<< < (4/4)

FrizzleFried:

--- Quote from: Xarwin on June 14, 2012, 07:05:47 AM ---I'm not quite sure if all of you followed my steps.
It includes information to change the current css and it should work by that.

Also, my example is up at my main website.
http://www.nexuscore.org/index.php -- the slider in the middle. It is customized of course.

--- End quote ---

OK... any way we could get the added code to add text across the images as you have done... I also like the way the text moves independent from the image, etc... 

josh4596:
Sorry to post in such an old thread but I figured this is a better place than starting a new topic.

Is this supposed to be making use of the previous and next buttons? I'm using the php code and I got it working but none of the images (previous, next, bg_header & bg_body) show up. I've put the correct links in the css file but not having any luck. Only the numeric controls show up which of course don't use any images.

P.S I am also having another issue, view the attached picture. On any page that the easy slider appears on that bright aqua greenish box appears at the top of the page. This only happens if easy slider is on the page, if it's a page that the easy slider box doesn't appear on that doesn't happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version