Customization > Blocks and Modifications

[Plugin] SP - Extra Shoutbox Permissions/Options

<< < (2/15) > >>

Chen Zhen:
PokemonS,

I hope you do not mind that I merged your topic with this modification as I deemed it as a request for another feature to be added to it.

v1.2 now includes the feature you asked for. Edit your shoutbox via Admin -> Simple Portal -> Shoutbox -> Modify (wrench) -> Permissions -> Custom. You will now see another heading titled Read Only as R, simply select R for the membergroups you wish to allow read access only of your specific shoutbox. The regular members option will not do anything so just use any other membergroup there including post based groups and it will not allow them to post shouts but will allow them to view it.

PokemonS:
Awesome! It works!! Thanks a lot!! ;D

But there is a bug,

While install, file SportalAdmin.english.php is not found.
The p should be uppercase, so it must be SPortalAdmin.english.php.

Chen Zhen:

PokemonS,

The error has been fixed and I thank you for the report.

player.samp:
It seems to be an awesome plugin and I really want to install it but I get an error. :/

"2.   Replace   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test failed"

--- Code: (Find) ---$context['non_guest_permissions'] = array(
'delete_replies',

--- End code ---

--- Code: (Replace) ---$context['non_guest_permissions'] = array(
'delete_replies',
'spshout_shout_perm',
'spshout_link_perm',
'spshout_delete_perm',

--- End code ---

Chen Zhen:
player.samp,

I just tested this on a default SMF 2.0.7 with Simple Portal installed whereas it installs & works without issue.
Imo you must have some mod that edited that file in the same place this one is attempting to insert its edits.
The solution is for you to parse the edits it is attempting to add to ManagePermissions.php file.

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version