Development > Feature Requests

Remove forum buttons from home page

<< < (3/3)

Eliana Tamerin:
Marjorie, do you have a similar issue like what's been presented here? Or another problem?

rocknroller:

--- Quote from: [SiNaN] on November 29, 2011, 12:33:58 PM ---Try this:

Sources/Subs.php

--- Code: (Find) --- $context['menu_buttons'] = $menu_buttons;
--- End code ---

--- Code: (Replace) --- if (getShowInfo(0, '', '$php return ({$page} !== \'\' || \'{$portal}\' === \'1\');'))
foreach ($menu_buttons as $id => $button)
{
if (!in_array($id, array('home', 'forum', 'login', 'register', 'logout')))
unset($menu_buttons[$id]);
}

$context['menu_buttons'] = $menu_buttons;
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

that is great but i found one fault, if you add button, appears on the forum too. that should only be on the home and pages.  :|

NightWalker:
I have the same problem as the OP... sorry to reopen a old topic, but I got the same question so I guess its better to use this one... if I need to create another topic please let me know

the code that [SiNaN] give is awsome but is it possible to have a smiliar code for the forum?

I tried to add 'show' => !isset($_GET['action']) || $_GET['action'] != 'forum', on the bottuns that I dont want to show on the forum page, and it works, but only on the forum front page, if I got to a board, topic, PM, etc... all the other bottons appear....

I want the portal with is bottons and the forum and all forum directorys with differente bottons... is it possible?

pavshinAN:
You can make custom pages, related to your activities and link them. Make custom menu eg. Contacts, About us, Forum.. etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version