SimplePortal > Site Discussion

No emails from the forum at all

(1/8) > >>

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
I got a few Private Messages recently but never received an email while I *DID* have set my profile in order to receive it when getting a new Private Message. Could you check your error log and if there is something wrong with your sendMail function?
Thanks in advance and best regards.

P.s. I will also enable notifications for this topic just to check if email work at *all*.

Chen Zhen:
♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦,

It appears to be working properly for me.
Please double check your spam folder in case your email host flagged the emails containing links as spam.

Regards.

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
Triple checked, not working even for this topic... :( And I *AM* sure I have set them up...

P.S.: They are working for any other site :/

Chen Zhen:
♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦,

The site is set to use PHP notifications and should be working. I only have it set to send me notifications from one specific board which appears to be working for me at the moment.  I will investigate this further & thank you for the report.

Regards.

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
Thank you Chen Zhen, I can confirm it's not working on this topic (email notification for your reply did not arrive) nor for PMs. My email provider is Yahoo (you can very much likely see it though), but like I said I have no issues with any other site, I am currently receiving emails from many smf forums except for this one.

Best regards :)

P.s.: Changed the topic title to reflect the updated issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version