Support > English Support

Getting Simple Portal to pass Googles modile friendly test

<< < (5/5)

ataru:
i duplicated blocks and hidden original to reorder them. had to ad da randomizer code for variables in php blocks, but it works fine:

www.biancocelesti.org/index.php?theme=4

coltp45:

--- Quote from: ataru on November 03, 2016, 08:34:18 AM ---i duplicated blocks and hidden original to reorder them. had to ad da randomizer code for variables in php blocks, but it works fine:

www.biancocelesti.org/index.php?theme=4

--- End quote ---
Can you explain better what you did? Please XD

--- Quote from: Rupurudu! on April 29, 2015, 03:34:52 PM ---Well, my code drops right column to bottom and left column to the top. But I'm not using the left column, so this was not a problem for me.

/Themes/default/css/portal.css

Find:

--- Code: ---body
{
min-width: 750px;
}

--- End code ---
Replace with:

--- Code: ---@media only screen and (max-width: 750px), only screen and (min-resolution: 300dpi) {

#sp_main #sp_left, #sp_main #sp_center, #sp_main #sp_right {
display: block;
width: auto !important;
padding: 0;
}
}

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

I do this change but now the shoutbox is impossible to use.

ramon.cutanda:

--- Quote from: Rupurudu! on April 29, 2015, 03:34:52 PM ---Well, my code drops right column to bottom and left column to the top. But I'm not using the left column, so this was not a problem for me.

--- End quote ---

I am wondering... anybody finally found out how to control the order of the columns/blocks?

In my case I have unsuccessfully tried to show the main and center blocks first, then the left column at the bottom (I am not using the right column)

I guess that would be something like:

#sp_main #sp_center #sp_left

I have tried many different combinations, but none of them work :-(

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version