SimplePortal > SimplePortal Feedback

Not getting any Notifications (via email) on Topic Posts

<< < (2/3) > >>

lurkalot:

--- Quote from: andy on October 06, 2016, 06:51:16 AM ---Same with me for password reset - never got the email.

I do need to change my  profile email address but need my password to change it - can't do it and can't reset it either.

Andy

--- End quote ---

Worked for me, I had to change my email address yesterday . Email arrived within a few seconds. Strange you're not receiving them.

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
Works here as well... This is strange.

lurkalot:
Is it just certain emails that are having problems, such as yahoo etc? Perhaps the server is getting blacklisted.

♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦:
Yahoo here, works.

Chen Zhen:

--- Quote from: andy on October 07, 2016, 02:17:07 PM ---I tried again to get a password reset sent but nothing in 24hrs. Its a hotmail account and I checked the spam folder and block settings so I can't find a reason for not receiving.

If someone with admin rights can reset my password and send to the email in my profile it would be great. I would like to change the email and get rid of annoying (slow loading Ads before email details/ unworkable with Ad blocker, plainly obvious junk delivered) hotmail.
My gmail account is waiting to take over :-P

Andy

--- End quote ---

Create your gmail account, change your email address on this forum within profile settings & then do a p/w reset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version