Support > International Support

Malay Translation (Malaysian & Indonesian)

(1/2) > >>

Ahmad Rasyid Ismail:
I attached the Malay Translation package for those who need this translation whether they are Malaysian or Indonesian. They are now ready to be used.

I will change this first post and its attachment from time to time to reflect the new version or recent translation updates.

EDITED: Malay and Indonesian Translation Package is already available in the Download Section. Do download it from there.

130860:
hi, the best way to handle translations and also for your translation to be official   would be to send a pm to Nathaniel    as he is the one in charge of translations.

Ahmad Rasyid Ismail:

--- Quote from: 130860 on December 05, 2009, 08:55:57 PM ---hi, the best way to handle translations and also for your translation to be official   would be to send a pm to Nathaniel    as he is the one in charge of translations.

--- End quote ---
Noted. When I fully translated the help file then may be I inform him.

Ahmad Rasyid Ismail:
They are now fully translated. Enjoy!

Ahmad Rasyid Ismail:

--- Quote from: Abu Fahim Ismail on December 06, 2009, 05:11:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: 130860 on December 05, 2009, 08:55:57 PM ---hi, the best way to handle translations and also for your translation to be official   would be to send a pm to Nathaniel    as he is the one in charge of translations.

--- End quote ---
Noted. When I fully translated the help file then may be I inform him.

--- End quote ---
I cannot send PM. I dont know why. I hope Nathaniel can see this and update the translation list, or you can pm / inform him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version