Customization > Custom Theme Tutorials

Custom Theme Tutorials

(1/1)

Nathaniel:
Custom Theme TutorialsThis board is specifically for tutorials that demonstrait how to use the Simple Portal Mod, with Custom SMF Themes. If you need help with your graphics then please post in the Graphics Board.Custom Theme tutorials/templates (SP 2.5):Cadence MultiColor 1.1 c/o Underdog.Custom Theme tutorials (Outdated)Black Rain 1.1.7 written by Manu.Classic and Babylon written by nikan.DS-Natural written by mirahalo.Helios Multi Final (1.1.7) written by Manu.Passion by Crip written by gamerxgirl.OverView MultiColor (1.1.7) written by Manu.YeniCeriv1 written by Paragaya.Enterprise written by KTFO.What do I do if my Custom Theme isn't here?If there is not a tutorial for your Custom Theme, then you can make a post in the Graphics Board, either requesting a tutorial or asking for help with making your Custom Theme compatible with Simple Portal. Please read this topic before you make a request.How Do I add a Custom Theme Tutorial?So that we can maintain a high standard of tutorials, you have to post any new Custom Theme Tutorials in the Graphics Board with the prefix "[Custom Theme Tutorial]", it will then be checkd by a member of staff, who will move the topic to this Board if it meets the requirements.Custom Theme Tutorial Requirements/Guidelines: 
* Must be written in English (for other languages, you can post them in the relevant support areas).
* Must perform ALL Simple Portal template edits to the relevant theme.
* Must have Find/Replace edits.
* May have an attached SMF Package/Mod that will perform the edits (not necessary).
* May have custom images attached.
* Should have instructions for adding default or custom images.Thank you to all the Staff and Community Users who have donated their time to create these tutorials,Simple Portal Team---Edit by AngelinaBelle -- fixed 2 links.

jmelees:
Looking forward to trying this tutotrial

grafitus:
Hey Nath! These links are broken which are the above:
Black Rain 1.1.7 => Goes to: http://index.php/?topic=1416.0
DS-Natural => Goes to: http://index.php/?topic=1305.0

AngelinaBelle:
Thanks, grafitus. I fixed those links.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version