Development > Feature Requests

SMF Articles Integration

(1/2) > >>

techprince:
It would be great if Simple Portals Articles integrates with SMF Articles Mod. Since its a complete Articles Directory Mod, Simple Portal will be a complete addition if they introduced this integration

Nathaniel:
Articles are one of the features which SimplePortal is looking at improving. I supose that having some sort of integration with the Articles mod should be possible. :)

zerog12avity:
Has this integration taken place yet? I want be able to add certain SMF Articles to my SP portal in addition with my SP articles.

[SiNaN]:
No and I doubt there will be any. You can display your SMF Articles mod article on your portal using Custom PHP blocks. SimplePortal will have the articles module as developed as SMF Articles mod.

willerby:

--- Quote from: [SiNaN] on April 03, 2009, 02:20:13 AM ---No and I doubt there will be any. You can display your SMF Articles mod article on your portal using Custom PHP blocks. SimplePortal will have the articles module as developed as SMF Articles mod.

--- End quote ---

This seems to contradict this post http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=1727.msg12854#msg12854

Anybody know how to cerate a basic PHP block that will show 5 random articles from SMF Articles while the SP Articles section is developed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version