Social > Website Showcase

www.Oldgamerz.co.uk 30+ Gaming Community

(1/2) > >>

OldG Paul:

Hey there all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff here to allow us to do this!

My name is Paul and I am the founder of www.oldgamerz.co.uk we are a community for gamers over the age of 30, but we will allow members to join as young as 28 if they have been recommended by a member of the site.

I created the site on 10/12/2010 and it has grown faster than I could have imagined, I didn't realise we had such a niche for the mature gamer. The site cam about as i couldn't find anything like it for the 30+ gamer on the xbox, yes there are quite a few sites that are mature but most of them have an age restriction of 18+...

As we have a mature community we have a very friendly community and that is the reason we have members staying, to-date here are some stats for you to mull over, I pesonally am very happy with them considering we are a very young site in comparison to some of the more established ones..

Members: 224
Topics: 3066
Most Online: 222

If you are looking for a mature gaming experience then please come and say hello at www.oldgamerz.co.uk or www.oldg.co.uk

Best regards,
Paul

Old Fossil:
NO LONGER USING SMF OR SP.

AngelinaBelle:
Looks like it is using SMF and SP now!

Old Fossil:
Probably one of these people whom chop and change every month.

:|

[SiNaN]:
It seems to be nicely customized. Good job!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version