Development > Feature Requests

Pages with option to include right and / or left blocks.

<< < (2/3) > >>

AngelinaBelle:
Good advice for "from-scratch" websites.  ;)

vas:

--- Quote from: AngelinaBelle on August 25, 2009, 12:32:06 PM ---
If you want to enable individual blocks on pages, you can individually turn them on from their individual display options.

--- End quote ---

I am sorry I am not able to see any provision to enable. I am using SMF1.1.10 anf SP 2.3RC1.

Can anybody help me. Thanks.

AngelinaBelle:
When you are editing the individual block, look at its display options "Show Block on" -- you can choose only one. If you check the "Advanced Options" box, you can choose several at once.

vas:

--- Quote from: AngelinaBelle on August 26, 2009, 10:02:36 PM ---When you are editing the individual block, look at its display options "Show Block on" -- you can choose only one. If you check the "Advanced Options" box, you can choose several at once.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. This sofware is new to me [SMF and SP]. Sometimes I am going totally blind even with obvious things. The advances option was there all the time and but my eyes refused to register it in the mind despite several searches. Strange. Thanks for help.

AngelinaBelle:
De Nada. I am pretty much an SMF newbie, too. Experts here have helped me to get used to the interface and see the things that are right in front of my eyes, So I'm paying the favor forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version