collapse

* Simple Portal Archived Forum

This is an Archive Forum.

The content in this forum may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links in forum pages to other sites may not work.
This forum contains archives for future reference.

Visit our thread at Simple Machines Forum for current support.

SMF 2.1 users: EhPortal is a ported version of Simple Portal specifically designed for the SMF 2.1 branch.
Please visit web-develop.ca to download EhPortal and for its support.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 350
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Shoutbox is not for support!
  • {OCS}MasterSeal: Yup, Still adore SP
    April 21, 2019, 07:08:06 PM
  • {OCS}MasterSeal: STILL love SP :)
    November 24, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
  • ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦: <3 aegersz
    September 13, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
  • aegersz: I STILL <3 LOVE SimplePortal
    September 13, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
  • aegersz: o LOVE you guys - Simple Portal rocks !
    May 09, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
  • Chen Zhen: our apologies for the site being down.. please read server issues topic
    March 22, 2018, 05:32:38 AM
  • {OCS}MasterSeal: LOL PLEASE forget I just posted that. I found the answer in my own dang post back in 2015. lol sorry!
    July 04, 2017, 10:47:55 PM
  • {OCS}MasterSeal: I know this SB isnt' for support, but I just have a general question. Who would I contact to find out where SP stores its block info? Is it DB driven or files? I searched the site but came up with nothing. probably my fault any insight is appreciated.
    July 04, 2017, 10:43:36 PM
  • ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦: Excuse me but what does Simpleportal have to deal with that?
    February 05, 2017, 08:21:14 PM
  • WhiteEagle: of course IMHO that site appears to be dead :(
    February 04, 2017, 01:08:05 PM
  • WhiteEagle: If I can get that, then I'll use it for that site...
    February 04, 2017, 01:07:35 PM
  • WhiteEagle: decided to not use SMF for any projects, unless I can get a copy of the premium version of the fanfiction archive plugin
    February 04, 2017, 01:06:54 PM
  • expertdecisions: cloudflare
    January 28, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
  • aegersz: SM release 2.0.13 !
    January 12, 2017, 06:00:13 AM
  • raffo: Tks Emanuele, even if I didn't understand the fix :D
    November 07, 2016, 02:01:20 AM
  • emanuele: [link]
    November 01, 2016, 12:43:50 PM
  • emanuele: raffo: the English support board is a good place. ;)
    November 01, 2016, 12:43:38 PM
  • raffo: Where can I find the fix for the shoutbox?
    November 01, 2016, 05:06:09 AM
  • {OCS}MasterSeal: To the SP team, I make a point to come here and thank you as much as possible for your work.  so again, THANK YOU!
    October 28, 2016, 10:38:05 AM
  • emanuele: That's indeed funny, the limit is present only in the patch and not the full install.
    October 22, 2016, 06:14:58 PM

* Recent Posts

Adding Forums Button to Nav bar by jirapon
[August 01, 2019, 09:07:12 AM]

Re: Board Icons by ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦
[July 30, 2019, 04:03:41 PM]

MOVED: Czech translation???? by ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦
[July 30, 2019, 03:04:51 PM]

Board Icons by jirapon
[July 30, 2019, 07:28:44 AM]

Re: Thankyou Simpleportal, by ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦
[July 29, 2019, 09:41:29 AM]

Thanks for having an interest with our portal. If you have any requests for features, have a look at the Feature Requests board.

Author Topic: PAID - Need a coder for customized mods & Mobile Theme  (Read 3145 times)

Offline MissyNL

• SMF Version: 2 RC4
  • SP Version: 2.3.3
PAID - Need a coder for customized mods & Mobile Theme
« on: December 13, 2010, 07:44:01 AM »
Hello there,

I do not know if it's allowed to open such a post or even where on this forum i suppose to post it, since neither suits the description well. I have a forum for about 2 years. I have a community with over 4000 members. It's now the largest site in my category in the Netherlands. I have several custom mods that i have let created in the past. And i also have several mods installed.

Since a few days the site had upgraded to the SMF 2.0 version. A coder has helped me alot (and is still helping) by upgrading a lot of mods that i needed for the site. But... I now have a bunch of custom mods that i need upgraded from version 1 to 2 and also some need some changes. Also i have some ideas for mods that i want to have created... also there are a few errors that i want to have fixed.

Also... i wish to have a website version that is suitable for mobile phones. I already have a very nice custom design, so it mobile design needs to be based on the the colors that i now have. I know that there are themes out there for mobile phones, but since really care for a custom design i wish to have my own theme.

So... what am i in search of?
Good SERIOUS coders who can make a mod which is coded in clean code style in reasonable amount of time and, who can upgrade and alter the existing mods of a Theme designer who can make a theme for mobile phones. I am very serious about this.. and i am expecting you are too.. I am not in search of a person who can promise me the world and then let me hear 1 day before the due date that he not even is started.. Have experienced that way too much before and am not going to anymore.

We have to come to an agreement for pricing in which we both feel happy and comfortable about. I am not a negotiator about the price or will not bid on the price. After i give you the details.. You can estimate the time that it will take.. and you know the price. You know what you want for that mod or theme, so please be honest with that and keep us both happy ;)  I am a person who keeps going on on inventing ideas for the site, so if the relationship is good... i will have a lot of work and continue to have work.

So.. if you feel that you are that girl or guy who can help...  please contact and i am certain we can work something out.

Offline AngelinaBelle

• Comrade
  • SMF Version: 2 RC3
  • SP Version: 2.3.2
Re: PAID - Need a coder for customized mods & Mobile Theme
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »
For general SMF work, you will probably get more response over at simplemachines.org -- there is a board there just for this kind of request.

Since SimplePortal does not have a special board for "want ads", I think this is a fine place for your request.
If the "older" team members have another opinion, I will follow their lead on where your advertisement should go.

Please to keep this website running, if you like SimplePortal, make a
one-time subscription. Thank you for your support.

Have you tried the SimplePortal documentation?

Offline MissyNL

• SMF Version: 2 RC4
  • SP Version: 2.3.3
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 01:20:41 PM »
Thank you for your reply... i have put there the exact post.. but i thought... why not also put one here :)

Offline AngelinaBelle

• Comrade
  • SMF Version: 2 RC3
  • SP Version: 2.3.2
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »
Good Idea!
Good Luck finding the help you need.
Please to keep this website running, if you like SimplePortal, make a
one-time subscription. Thank you for your support.

Have you tried the SimplePortal documentation?